YOUR USAGE OF BEST ART AWARDS IS SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEFINED IN THIS DOCUMENT:
- You communicate in and understand English, or a third-party translator have translated this agreement to you under oath and with full legal rights to translate legally binding contracts and agreements, in a faithful and fluent way that you understood correctly.
- You have read and understood this contract, which is in English. You agree to each and every point of this contract, agreement, terms and conditions.
- You state that you have read the entire Agreement, You understand all the Terms, and You accept all the Conditions.
- You state that You are lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Before you could enter into our Terms and Conditions contract, you must be of legal age and in a reasonable, sound state of mind.
Best Art Awards competition is open to all artist: Amateur and Professional from all over the world. Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition with the exception of employees of the Best Art Awards.
By entering the Best Art Awards competition, you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions.
By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the Best Art Awards is permitted to receive your registration data.
Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the Best Art Awards, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the Best Art Awards a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
Best Art Awards may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
To enter, you must upload your Entry at the following website: www.bestartawards.com following the on-screen instructions carefully.
There is no limit to the number of Entries each artist may submit.
EntryFees / Schedule
Entry Fee single 17 eur / series 25 eur – Extra Early Bird Deadline (Discount 30%) – August 25, 2023
Entry Fee single 20 eur / series 30 eur – Early Bird Deadline October – 25, 2023
Entry Fee single 25 eur / series 35 eur – Regular Deadline – November 30, 2023
Final Deadline – December 31, 2023
Results: February 2024 (exact date will be announced)
You may enter the same entry into as many categories as you wish. Additional fee for next category is 10eur.
Photograph of a single work of art.
Triptych and diptych paintings can refer to the same work and the application can be submitted as a single, if the parts of the painting do not exist without each other. In this case, we ask you to upload one image that includes all the parts of the painting at once.
By choosing a series, you can upload from 2 to 3 photos of your art. These art must be a collection dedicated to one topic in a single concept. For example: a series of portraits, a series of still lifes, etc. Triptych, diptych. But also works made according to a single idea, which can exist separately.
**Once a submission fee has been paid, there are no refunds provided.
-All entries must be original compositions and cannot be based on anything. Copies of other artists’ work are NOT considered original and are not eligible. Paintings based on another person’s photograph (even if copyright-free) are NOT eligible. All entries must be 100% painted by the artist entering and cannot have been painted partially by an instructor.
-Paintings from photographs that the artist took for reference are eligible.
– Photography, computer-generated, printed or painted over photographs are PROHIBITED. Best Art Awards reserves the right to refuse any artwork if the method with which is was created is questionable.
– Entries do not need to be new or fresh. Older paintings accepted.
– The competition accepts: Painting, drawing, drawing with a pencil or other material, collage elements, as well as drawings on a graphics tablet.
We do not limit you in the creation materials.
Files must meet the following specifications:
Before uploading your images, make sure they are:
– Smaller than 5MB
– At least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi
– Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure notifications are received.
Entries will be judged by nominated judges.
Arts will be judged category by category. Category winners will be chosen based on the highest individual image score.
Entrants with the highest final score within each category will be announced the category’s winner.
The entrants with the highest final score will be announced the major prize winners with the titles: Painter of the Year.
The decision of the Best Art Awards is final.
GOLD WINNERS in each category will receive a digital gold medal of the competition and digital diploma.
SILVER/BRONZE/BLUE winners will receive an digital medal and digital diploma.
Best Painter of the Year 2023
$1,000 cash prize will be paid out to the winner via PayPal.
(PayPal is the only way to pay out the prize to the winner).
- Digital Gold medal
- Winner Kit Box (Box including various art materials)
- Special interview of the winner on the official website www.bestartawards.com
- Additional prizes from partners BAA (Will be published on official website)
COPYRIGHTS & USAGE RIGHTS
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the artist.
For awarded images, copyright holders grant the Best Art Awards unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest and all promotional activities without any remuneration being due.
Copyright holders of all awarded images grant the Best Art Awards non-exclusive use of low-resolution pictures on our website, without any remuneration being due.
Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote the Best Art Awards. Images will not be resold or used for commercial purposes by any other third party.
To promote winners of the Best Art Awards is granted the right to display images on social network websites (on our official profiles) including: Facebook and Instagram, YouTube, Tweeter, Tik-Tok.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of all arts entered.
COOKIES AND PERSONAL DATA USAGE
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
Best Art Awards reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. The changes will be effective as and when they are published on the website. Following modifications of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the user must accept them in order to continue using the website. Best Art Awards recommends viewing this page regularly to ensure correct understanding of the Terms and Conditions of Use.