The buyer has 14 days to return back his purchase.
The work must be returned to the artist in perfect condition, in its original packaging.
Reasons for returning a work of art may be:
– The artwork is damaged. (The buyer must inform no later than 48 hours from the date of receipt of the parcel)
In this case, the buyer must provide evidence of damage. (detailed photographs, videos). To avoid controversial issues, we suggest you take a video of the unpacking of the received work of art.
– The delivered artwork does not correspond to the order (A work of art that the buyer did not order. Other artistic work)
When will I receive a refund?
You will receive your refund on the same payment method you used, as soon as the artwork has been delivered back in perfect condition, in its original packaging.
Items not eligible for the return policy:
- Custom orders or made-to-order works made especially for you
- Prints on demand
- Virtual Goods (Licenses, Active Services & Subscriptions, Advertising etc…)
- Special orders when a specific return policy is mentioned
- Items damaged, unless report was made within 48h after delivery